How can we better engage community members in the lost pet reunification process, and get more lost pets home to their families instead of sitting in shelters? This is one of the most important and urgent challenges shelters face. Our panel of experts will help you develop ways to work hand-in-hand with your community, and reunite more pets with their owners. Tune in to hear from Gina Knepp, National Shelter Engagement Director for Michelson Found Animals; Heather Friedman, Chief Marketing Officer for LifeLine Animal Project; Aaron Klein, Director of Product for Petco Love; and Alex Eley, Pet Reunification Specialist for Memphis Animal Services. Vincent Medley, Maddie’s® Director of Human Animal Support Services moderates.
Get Lost Pets Home With These Resources
- New Analysis: Pets With Microchips Are THREE TIMES More Likely to Get Home
- How I Lost My Cat, and Found My Community (and Found My Cat)
- From Lost to Found: How a 48 Hour Window Can Help Reunite Pets With Their Families
- How Understanding Lost Cat Behavior Can Keep Them Out of the Shelter and Get Them Back Home Faster
- 6 Cheap—and Even Free!—Ways to Get More Lost Pets Back Home Today
- This Shelter Started a Lost and Found Texting Program and Got Twice as Many Dogs Home